Saturday, August 15, 2009

A little history......

We met online on a singles website. After a few months of chatting we decided to meet in person. I (Glenna) asked Brad out on the first date. He thought I was psychotic because I was asking him out over the internet. My thoughts were that singles websites were intended for eventually hooking up. And he was apparently not going to make the first move.

We went out on our first date on February 11, 2008. He brought me a beautiful orchid plant which I have managed to keep alive and still have. That weekend his family had me over for Sunday dinner. Brad was telling me about going to an air force museum and how he was allowed to tour the very first plane that was ever used as Air Force One. He said, "That thing was such a piece of crap." His mom was horrified and said, "Brad don't say piece of crap." To which he replied, "sorry, ...CRAP!" We all laughed and I knew I was going to like this guy.

Brad proposed on August 13th just two days after his 33rd birthday and our six month anniversary. I accepted and exactly 10 months later we were married in the Mount Timpanogos Temple in American Fork, Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment